Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am garage sale-ing this weekend. As in, I am having one. But of course, in order to have a garage sale, one must collect things to sell in said sale. :) So, it has been an emotional week. I've been going through things, and deciding what I can sell and what I absolutely cannot live without. The hardest thing to part with was my books. I love to read, and have built myself quite a collection despite not having a permanent place to put them. I was going through them with the Spoede's (AKA family I live with), and it was just hard.


I'm trying to wrap my head around 2 years, how long that is, and how little I can take. I'm trying to be a big kid in my decisions and be practical. But despite what my sister says, I am taking my hair straightener. You heard me. I'm taking it!



But, in the words of wisdom from my dad...'well, now when you get back you can just get new stuff.'








In other news...my mom got married this weekend! And I got to be the picture taker, which I enjoyed. I was glad that I got to be here for her big day. I love my mamasita!












And this is probably my most favorite sister picture EVER. Add this to the list of things I will miss...funny photo sessions with my sister!

No comments: