Sunday, August 10, 2008


I was blessed this weekend to have a going away party at the Stanleys house. It was so great to be able to hang out and enjoy my family and friends. I also got to share my story at Eccelsia today, which was good. There were a lot of connections made, so that is always exciting.






If I had to put a picture on community, these would be it. I found it when I was in Washington DC last spring break, and it is just beautiful to me. These sculptures looked like weebils (the kind that wobble but don't fall down, not the gross bug that gets in cereal). But what I LOVE is that one is falling over, and one is grabbing him from the front (even though it looks like he may be pushing him, I promise he's not), and one is supporting his back. Community. I fall, you fall. THIS is what I will miss.


In one week, I'll be in Philadelphia, enjoying all of my Kaz20 friends. That is crazy.

This MAY be my favorite picture of the day. The jury is still out. This is Reese Stanley, being held by her daddy. We call this her grumpy face. :)

'more blessed in you than i know'

-berry

1 comment:

Jacey said...

I had such a great time on Saturday! It was wonderful to be around all the people that love you. And of course, the kiddos. They are made of awesome.