Wednesday, August 6, 2008

poor little AC...

i took my car (which i lovingly call AC Slater) to a few places today to see just how much it would take to fix him.

by the third place, i was convinced that he is broken beyond repair. they said it would cost 95% of the value in order to get it fixed. insurance only pays if the cost is 65% or less of the total value of the car. they used the phrase 'total loss.'

but on a serious note, i will miss that car. lots of memories of trips to abilene, proctor, south carolina, all over texas. its been good to me.

if rosetta stone was a physical being, i might kick it in the face. seriously. it is just very particular, and my russian is coming out with a little spanish accent. sounds kind of funny.....

oh and ps...if you are reading this and dont have plans for saturday, come to my party!:)

1 comment:

Jacey said...

RIP, AC.
I'm sorry that your Russian still sounds Spanish. I think the secret may be the cocktail before practicing. You really improved with a little relaxation. ;)

See you Saturday! Can't wait.